Premium Beet Pulp Shreds
Your horse deserves the best product! Our high quality beet pulp shreds are processed through a unique screening method (involving magnetization) that removes large chunks, sticks, rocks and other foreign matter producing an easily digestible product.
The below link is a list of retailers that have access to LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™. We cannot assure that each dealer has inventory, so please contact them prior to your visit. All retailers on this list should have the ability to access LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™.
(1 Minute Video – 3 Quick/Easy Steps)
What is Shredded Beet Pulp
- Byproduct remaining after sugar is extracted from sugar beets
- Bulk feed that is high in fiber and digested easily
- Easily chewed and digested supplement for hay
Shredded Beet Pulp is a great source of Super-Fiber that is easily digested.
Shredded Beet Pulp Benefits
- Excellent Source of Super-Fiber (22.0%)
- Non Structural Carbohydrates – NSC (12.0%)
- Swells vastly when soaked in water (allows gastric juices to circulate freely)
LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™ is a cheap and healthy supplement for hay that your ruminant will love!
Why Buy LaBudde
- Screening process removes large chunks, sticks, rocks and foreign matter
- Magnetization is part of our screening process
- Consistently sized shreds for easier chewing & digestion
We believe that the appearance, texture, aroma, ease of handling and palatability of LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™ will all exceed your expectations!
Storage and Handling
- Can be reasonably stacked and stored
- NOT susceptible to rodent damage or attacked by roaches/weevils
- Dried to improve handling characteristics
When kept dry, LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™ can be stored indefinitely regardless of temperature changes.
Feeding & Usage
- Can be included in horse rations (30% of total ration)
- Can be included in dairy rations (up to 10lbs./cow/day)
- Can be included in beef rations (15-20% of total ration)
As with all classes of livestock, care must be taken to balance the vitamin and mineral needs when using LaBudde Premium Screened Shredded Beet Pulp™.
- Soak Beet Pulp in large amount of water
- Wait 15 minutes or until Beet Pulp is fully expanded
- Feed wet or squeeze out excessive water
- Feed as is or mix with current feed
Mix with current feed