If you are looking for an exciting job in a fast-paced work environment and are interested in joining the LaBudde team, send or e-mail your resume today! See the following list as well as our LinkedIn page for openings within our organization.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position will have responsibilities in both procurement and sales of ingredients. Ingredients worked with can be either for human consumption or for animal feed. All things depend on this person’s ability to determine and uncover customer needs, to solving customer problems and to communicate the proper sales story. The person in this position shall at all times work on developing and improving relationships with suppliers, external customers, internal customers and service providers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build solid, lasting relationships with those you contact
- Must be as honest as possible at all times
- Must have the ability to ask the right questions to get the necessary information when needed
- Must be a self-motivator who is well organized and has the drive to succeed
- Must enjoy buying, selling and negotiating
- Must be able to keep a positive attitude. No one likes doing business with a grump
- Understand the usefulness of all ingredients dealt with
- Must work with Sales Manager to set individual goals and developing a plan to reach those goals
- Be aggressive with making new sales and cold calls as time permits
- Understand who are the ‘right’ people to communicate with
- Should enjoy the buzz of working under pressure and meeting tough targets
- Must work in a timely manner with LaBudde’s credit department for all necessary credit approvals
- Must be able to think on your feet and do simple calculations in your head as you talk
- Make phone calls, not emails or texts, to establish relationships
- Maintain and expand our database of contacts, capturing accurate and complete information
- Should always be seeking out new income generating opportunities to meet the company targets
- Coordinate shipping schedules and deliveries
- Must be willing to do customer follow-up after deliveries to make sure the customer is satisfied with the quality of the product, service and delivery
- Perform follow-up for collection of payments as needed
- Monitor competition and market conditions
- Should have a minimum of two years sales and/or purchasing experience
- Must be willing to attend seminars, classes and/or trade shows as necessary to increase industry knowledge
- Should be persuasive, firm, well-mannered and a good negotiator
- Confidence in yourself, your abilities and your products
- Must be positive, passionate and have perseverance
- Must be able to identify and resolve customer & supplier concerns
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and provide a positive company image
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license. Holding a valid passport is requested but not required
- Must understand basic customer service and business principles
Location – Cedarburg, WI. E-mail your resume to Jfrank@labudde.com.
No openings at this time.
No openings at this time.
No openings at this time. We will always accept resumes. E-mail resume to Joe@labudde.com.
“One who works his land will have an abundance of food; but one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty.” Proverbs 28:19